Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

If you could please help me.....I would very much appreciate it

My husband's cousin has entered a contest to win 4000 sq ft of sod for her yard so her kids can finally have grass. Right now they have dirt and her kids are both under the age of 10 and NEED a yard full of grass to play in! I believe in miracles and I know a lot of you do too so please help me help her :)

The following link should go right to the page to vote- her pic is titled "isaiahneedsgrass" and currently she's in 7th place. I believe we can get her to #1! 

You can vote once per day and sometimes from different devices- for sure from different Facebook accounts. Each vote of 5 stars gets her 5 points. Don't forget to share this information with your friends and family or share it on your Facebook page, twitter, anything to help spread the word as much as possible. 

Http://l.inkto.it/bdlm



Thank you all so much for helping these kids try and win a well deserved lawn of grass!

No comments:

Post a Comment