Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

True Friendship




 I want to get this off my brain because it's been almost a year since I've heard from and spoken to this one friend.  She was one of my best friends. We'd been friends for over 10 years.  I see this quote a lot on Pinterest and every time I read it, it bums me out.  I've never been more sad about losing a friend before...but I believe that if someone doesn't want to be in your life anymore, even without explanation, then sometimes you just have to let them go.  If God intended for them to be a forever kind of friend then He'll be the one to bring them back into your life. 

It's taken me a year to truly be at peace with her unknown decision to be in my life anymore.  Though it will always make me sad....I have to pray and just let it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment