Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Created with Love

Last year I told you that part of my blog name comes from my jewelry business: Button's Silver Designs.  I've shared a little bit already of how that all came to be so
I wanted to share some pictures of some of my favorite pieces and some fun custom orders I made over the holiday season.

If you want to view my shop go to: www.etsy.com/shop/buttonssilverdesigns

Custom Order- Made for a friend of mine in memory of someone close to her

Custom Order- I love the simplicity of this one, plus the letters aren't painted in

Custom Order- Made for a friend of mine for her husband's birthday; they have two daughters, one on each side with birthstones

This is just a simple necklace with an angel wing charm :) LOVE!

Custom Order- Made for my cousin's niece who just had a baby.  This is the front of the disc, below is the back of the disc

Any #BRONCOS fans out there?

This is one of my favorite pieces!  Simple initial on a domed, brushed, rounded corners square


This is also one of my favorites!  The name of this piece is "My Child(ren) Hold(s) the Key to My Heart"

Custom Order- Quote, Initial, Birthstone


No comments:

Post a Comment